Sandwiches are perfect for breakfast, snacking and lazy days. In case you were wondering how to make the perfect sandwich for breakfast, here’s an idea for you. This sandwich takes a maximum of 20 minutes to make and makes two perfect sandwiches for one person.
- 2 eggs
- 2 rashers of bacon
- 2 large tomatoes
- 2 buns or bread
- Tomato sauce
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Vegetable oil, to fry
- Hot sauce and honey, for serving (optional)
- Heat up the pan and add a small amount of oil.
- Fry the bacon, turning after a few minutes. Fry to your taste.
- While the bacon is cooking, wash and cut up the tomatoes.
- Remove the bacon and put on a plate.
- Add the tomatoes and fry to your taste.
- You can either fry with the pan you used for…
Read More…..Guardian Newspapers