• Role Of Bankers Not Properly Defined — Oni
• Deal Strong On Leisure Industry, Weak On Creative Enterprise — Ojewuyi
• BPE, ICRC Exemption In Handing Over Process Raises Suspicion
• It’s Win-win Deal For Stakeholders — Mohammed
• It’ll Unlock Potential, Stimulate Growth Of Creative Industry — Emefiele
For decades, the National Theatre has been in the news for the wrong reasons, paramount of which are rot and dilapidation. Last Sunday, July 12, 2020, the Federal Government and the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)/Bankers Committee began what is considered the most detailed commitment to the facility since 2007 when discussions on concession of the culture edifice was initiated by the Bureau for Public Enterprises (BPE).
The BPE had established the framework for concession and hosted an open bid for it, after a widely publicised call for expression of interest. It eventually announced Infrastructica as the preferred bidder…
Source: Guardian Newspaper