• Chairman knows fate today
• I will not resign, Secondus talks tough
• Governors grill national chairman, to consult BoT, NASS caucus on decision
• Dickson faults calls for Secondus’ resignation
• APC crisis: Panic as security personnel besiege secretariat
All 13 governors of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), yesterday, rose from a marathon six-hour meeting without categorical pronouncement on resolving the crisis rocking the party.
As it stands, Prince Uche Secondus, PDP national chairman, still endures an uncertain fate, as the meeting…
Source: Guardian Newspaper