Chocolatey Cockroaches — Guardian Life — The Guardian Nigeria News – Nigeria and World News

41


By

10 October 2021   |  
7:00 am

In 2017, it was shocking to read about a Melbourne man who had found a dead cockroach in his M&M chocolate bar. It makes you wonder about all questionable allergies associated with eating a chocolate bar. More often than not, it is assumed that the cocoa could be the main cause of the throwing up,…

Chocolatey Cockroaches

In 2017, it was shocking to read about a Melbourne man who had found a dead cockroach in his M&M chocolate bar. It makes you wonder about all questionable allergies associated with eating a chocolate bar.

More often than not, it is assumed that the cocoa could be the main cause of the throwing up, hives and so on, but what if you found out it was a bit more than cocoa?

It is quite a natural ingredient after all, but you might just be reacting to the…



Source: Guardian Newspaper