The 43rd CAF General Assembly will hold in Rabat, Morocco today Friday, March 12th, 2021.
The General Assembly will also be the elective congress where Member Associates will elect the new President of CAF that will replace Ahmad Ahmad.
Also, the assembly will observe the election for FIFA Council members which also has NFF president Amaju Pinnick.
Agenda for CAF’s General Assembly:
1. Welcome Remarks
3. Roll call
4. Verification that the notification and composition of the General Assembly comply with the provisions of the Statutes
5. Address by the President of the Confederation Africaine de Football (CAF)
6. The designation of three (3) members to check the official minutes
7. The designation of scrutinizers
8. The suspension or expulsion of a member, where appropriate
9. The approval of the minutes of the Ordinary General Assembly held on the 11th of December 2020 by videoconference
10. The activity report covering the period since the previous General…
Source: Complete Sports