How my daughters life was altered after stepping on fallen electricity cable during heavy rainfallBenue man

124


Fourteen-year-old Achubio Ibrahim was electrocuted in July 2020 after stepping on a fallen live electricity cable following a downpour in Makurdi, Benue State. In this interview with JOHN CHARLES, her father, Abu Ibrahim, blames the accident on the alleged negligence of Jos Electricity Distribution Company, adding that the incident has rendered his family bankrupt Your Read More
Click here to read full news..



Source: Punch Newspaper