Good governance advocate, Ameh Peter Gad has congratulated, Hon (Dr) Francis Ottah Agbo representing Ado, Okpokwu and Ogbadibo Federal Constituency of Benue State at the House of Representatives on his appointment as the Chairman, House Standing Committee on Drugs and Narcotics and member of various Committees in the Green Chamber.
Agbo’s appointment was announced on Thursday on the floor of the House by the Speaker, Rt. Hon. Femi Gbajabiamila who also named him as the Spokesman for the Minority Caucus of the House.
The Speaker also appointed Hon. Agbo as a member of the following Standing Committees of the House:
1. Niger-Delta Development Commission (NDDC)
2. Nigerian Navy
4. Agriculture Colleges & Institutions
5. Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC)
6. FCT Area Council and Ancillary Matters
7. Civil Societies and Development Partners
8. House Adhoc Committee on Recruitment.
Congratulating Hon. Agbo Gad said, “I heartily congratulate my brother, Hon (Dr) Francis…
Source: Leadership Newspaper