Adopt The Healthiest Lifestyle, Eat Antioxidant Rich Food
Antioxidants are molecules that fight free radicals in your body, free radicals are compounds that can cause harm if their levels become too high in your body, these causes oxidative damage to cellular proteins, cell membrane, lipids and genes (DNA), these are linked to multiple illnesses like Diabetes, heart disease and cancers. However, antioxidant are also found in food, especially in fruits and vegetables and other plant based food, Free radicals are constantly being formed in your body as you breathe, without antioxidant free radicals will cause serious harm very quickly.
These are some conditions that free radicals can cause in our system.
1. Deterioration of the eye lens, which contribute to blindness.
2. Inflammation of joints (Arthritis)
3. Damage to nerve cells in the brain, which contribute to conditions such as Parkinson and Alzheimer.
4. Acceleration of the aging process.
5. increase risk of coronary heart…
Source: Linda Ikeji