A Nigerian lady has narrated how she almost died from a sex-related accident which occurred while using her vibrator.
According to @webdesignher, this occurred after deciding to use her vibrator on the “highest and most violent setting” for the first time.
So my vagina almost caught fire today
Home alone so i decided to use my vib on the highest and most violent setting for the first time. I never crank it high cos
1. Its super loud
2. It vibrates so hard that in the event that it doesnt rip my clit to shreds, im unable to hold on to it when things get slippery
Today i was like fuck it, lets see the worst that can happen. If we die, we die noni. I was enjoying myself then i started feeling heat on my fingers but i was like “nah its the friction from the vibration..” then i started smelling a combination of burning tyre and u know how..
(contd.) how on sallah day when they are burning the hair off the ram? Yes that was my coochie hair being singed. The…
Source: Linda Ikeji