New born baby dug out of the ground as over 2000 are people confirmed dead from rare Earthquake in Morocco (videos)

0
32


Update: New born baby dug out of the ground as over 2000 are people confirmed dead from rare Earthquake in Morocco (videos)

Over 2,000 people have been confirmed dead following the powerful earthquake currently taking place in Morocco.

 

The rare earthquake struck late Friday night, September 8 killing hundreds of people and damaging buildings and villages in the North African country but continued to rage throughout Saturday.

 

Update: New born baby dug out of the ground as over 2000 are people confirmed dead from rare Earthquake in Morocco (videos)

Update: New born baby dug out of the ground as over 2000 are people confirmed dead from rare Earthquake in Morocco (videos)

According to a Saturday night update by the Ministry of Interior of Morocco, 2,000 people have been confirmed dead so far.

Morocco has now declared three days of mourning following the earthquake, the royal court has announced.

In a statement, the palace said national flags will be flown at half-mast.

 

The scary scenes of the earthquake’s aftermath were shown on Moroccan television with many people staying outside fearing aftershocks.

In a video too shocking to believe, a good Samaritan saved a newlyborn baby from the rubble following an earthquake.

Update: New born baby dug out of the ground as over 2000 are people confirmed dead from rare Earthquake in Morocco (videos)
Update: New born baby dug out of the ground as over 2000 are people confirmed dead from rare Earthquake in Morocco (videos)

 

Doctors Without Borders (Medecins Sans Frontieres, or MSF) says it is prepared to respond to the earthquake in Morocco.

Avril Benoît,…



Source: Linda Ikeji