The International Organisation for Migration (IOM) on Friday said nearly 3,000 migrants and refugees had already perished in the Mediterranean this year, while almost 250,000 had reached Europe. IOM spokesman Joel Millman told newsmen that the death toll stood at an estimated 2,977, adding that the 3,000 benchmark had been reached earlier than in previous
The post Shocking! ‘3,000 dead already in Mediterranean this year’ appeared first on Nigerian Pilot: Nigerian Newspaper.
Source:: Nigerian Pilot