Maj. General Chris Olukolade, DHQ SpokespersonPHOTO: Reuters
The Defence Headquarters on Saturday said scores of Boko Haram terrorists had died and 20 women and children had been rescued during a military operation in Sambisa forest in Borno, on Friday.
This is contained in a statement issued by the Director of Defence Information, Maj.-Gen Chris Olukolade.
”Despite continuous encounter with large number of land mines which still litter the Sambisa forest, troops have forged ahead with the ongoing offensive operations as scores of the terrorists died in the assault on their bases on Friday,” Olukolade said.
He said several of the terrorists’ weapons and equipment …Read More
Source:: PM Newspaper