Tragedy struck on Thursday in Ikorodu Local Government of Lagos State when a revenue officer with the council was electrocuted.
The police spokesperson in Lagos, SP Oladapo Badmos, said in a statement on Friday that the victim, Mrs Toyin Ogunjebe, was electrocuted in her office at the council secretariat.
“She was taken to Ikorodu General Hospital where she was confirmed dead.
“Her corpse has been deposited at the hospital’s morgue for autopsy,” the statement said.
According to the statement, the police Is investigating the incident. …Read More
Source:: PM Newspaper