Generator fumes kill 3 in Edo

0
125

A generating set

Jethro Ibileke/Benin

Three persons have died as a result of inhaling generator fumes in Benin, capital of Edo State.

The incident occurred at Agharese Adu Street, off Sapele Road, in Ikpoba-Okha Local Government Area.

A generating set was found in the house kitchen.

The deceased, two females and one male, were found dead by two other occupants of the flat at about 3am Sunday.

It was gathered that the two females who were found naked in the room of the deceased male, were his visitors.

One of the women was found dead at the lobby while the other was found lying on the bed with her shoes on.

It was gathered that brothers to the deceased male who returned home from a party found them and raised an alarm.

Bodies of the deceased have been taken to the morgue by policemen from Etete Police Division.

Spokesman for the Edo State Police Command, DSP Moses Nkombe,…

Read More…..PM News