Borno Multiple Explosions: Hospital Discharges 23 Victims

0
133

File Photo: A recent suicide explosion in Maiduguri, Borno State

Dr Laraba Bello, Chief Medical Director of Borno Specialist’s Hospital, said on Saturday that 23 of the 34 victims of last Wednesday’s Maiduguri multiple bomb explosion on admission at the hospital, had been discharged.

Bello said in Maiduguri that the remaining patients were in stable condition, receiving adequate medical attention.

“We received 34 patients, out of which two died within a short while; we have discharged 23 of them, while the remaining nine are responding to treatment and are in stable condition,” she said.

Authorities at the University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital (UMTH), also confirmed that 29 victims of the explosion were still on admission at the hospital.

Dr Bashir Tahir, Chairman of the UMTH Medical Advisory Committee, told NAN that the patients were also in stable…

Read More…..PM News