By ‘Dayo Showemimo
(Funke Akindele paid an early morning visit to Kate Henshaw’s burnt home on Friday to sympathise with her colleague. Photo: Filed)
Part of the Lekki residence of respected Nollywood actress, Kate Henshaw got burnt on Thursday, June 25, 2015. NET investigations revealed that portions of the house located on Oyibo Adjarho Street, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos including a part of the roof, ended up being badly burnt.
The fire started on the afternoon of Thursday when electricity was restored, sparking off fire from one of the air conditioners in the actress’ living room.
With several people around as at Friday evening …Read More
Source:: The NET