Three explosions have rocked Gombe, the capital of Gombe state, a week after twin blasts killed 50 people at the city’s central market.
Multiple sources said a high casualty figure was expected in Wednesday’s attacks which occured at a busy Dadin Kowa motor park.
The blasts, suspected to be from Improvised Explosive Devices worn by suicide bombers, occurred at about 7p.m.
Sources said that the first two explosions took place minutes apart inside Dadin Kowa motor park, while the third blast occurred nearly two hours after the first attacks, as residents searched through hospitals for their loved ones who may have been affected by the motor parks attacks.
Last week, explosions by suspected Boko Haram suicide bombers killed 50 people inside the town’s main market last week.
The post Breaking in: Many feared dead as multiple suicide bomb attacks hit Gombe again appeared first on New Mail Nigeria. …Read More
Source:: New Mail