HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEYONCE!
American singer and Jay Z‘s wife, Beyonce turns 34 today, September 4, 2015. In celebrating with her, check out ten of her performances we can’t stop loving.
1. Beyoncé performing ‘If I Were A Boy’ at the 52nd Annual GRAMMY Awards
2. Beyoncé performing Flawless & Yoncé Live at MTV Video Music Awards 2014
3. Beyoncé performing ‘XO’ at BRIT Awards 2014
4. Beyoncé teams up with Ed Sheeran and Gary Clark Jr. to perform a tribute to Stevie Wonder at ‘Songs in the Key of Life – An All-Star Salute’
5. Bey and her rapper husband performing ‘Drunk in love’
6. Beyoncé – Single Ladies
8. Run the World
9. Best Thing I Never Had
© NET Newspapers 2015. All Rights Reserved. Please use sharing tools. Do not cut, copy or lift any content from this website without our consent.
Source:: The NET