PHCN worker electrocuted while trying to rescue electrocuted partner. Photo: Filed
It was a case of double tragedy at the Isolo area of Lagos as two electricity workers were reportedly electrocuted, Wednesday afternoon, February 10, 2016.
The ugly incident occurred at Kogberegbe street in Isolo.
One of the workers had gone up the pole first to fix a fault and he got electrocuted in the process. His partner went up to try help him out. He too was electrocuted.
Unconfirmed reports say a third worker was electrocuted. They are all workers of the Power Holding Company of Nigeria.
Culled from Newsroom.ng …Read More
Source:: The NET