Man declared wanted over recent Chibok girls video says he has forgiven the Nigerian Army

    0
    14

    Ahmed Bolori who was declared wanted by the Nigerian Army after the recent release of a video showing the missing Chibok girls on August 14th, says he has forgiven the Army for their action. He went to the Army command on Monday August 15th and after investigations, he was asked to go home last week Wednesday. In a new post he shared on his facebook wall‎ this evening, Ahmed says he has forgiven the Army. Read after the cut …

    Good day all, I am here. Sorry for keeping you waiting. Thank you for your concern. I assure you that I will continue my good job of peace building and humanitarian interventions. I can remember very well that I once said ‘Nelson Mandela is my brother’, and many of you doubted me. To clear that, let me do as my brother Mandela did. He forgave those who (in his own case), arrested and detained him for several years. What followed? Brother Mandela forgot and forgave them. My brother was abused seriously. But because of his good heart of forgiveness and peace loving, that became a stepping stone for him and he became a global leader. Do you know that I am already taking his footsteps? Please listen to what I am about to say ‘the Nigerian Army institution belongs to all of us, and nothing/no one will make us go against it as an institution. Of course, the servants who are there might be wrong and even worse. What’s next? They will surely retire like Babangida, Gawon, Obasanjo and the rest did: even though they have reached its peak. Some like Ironsi, Abatcha, Murtala and so on died while serving. All of these have not and will not even in future make this institution cease to exist. The …Read More

    Source:: Linda Ikeji Blog