Dogs are known as man’s best friend but sometimes things go horribly
wrong. A 3-week-old Michigan baby died after one of her family’s
dogs bit her on the head when she was left unattended with them on Thursday.
Susannah Jean Murray was alone in a bouncy for five minutes inside her
Michigan home with three pit bulls serving as her only companions.
after five minutes of being alone, a caretaker checked on her, the
woman noticed the infant bleeding from a severe head injury and also saw
that one of the dogs had blood around its mouth.
Baby Murray was taken
to Helen DeVos…
Read More…..Linda Ikeji blog