A Colorado father, Staff Sgt. Garon Vega, saved his two-year-old son’s life after he recognized the symptoms of dry drowning after reading a news story about another boy’s tragic death.
Vega says he immediately took his 2 year old son, Gio, to the emergency room after watching Frankie Delgado’s family speak out about the death of their 4 year old son, Little Frankie, who died a week earlier.
Frankie, died on June 3, six days after he inhaled water while swimming with his family in Texas.
Vega’s 2 year old son, Gio , on the other hand, swallowed water during a trip to their…
Read More…..Linda Ikeji blog