Fire razes Obasanjo’s house in Abeokuta » Latest News » Tribune Online

19


The fire, according to the State Director of Fire Service, Fatai Adefala, affected a store in the building.

The fire was reported to have been caused by a power surge.

Tribune Online gathered that domestic staff and residents of the area were able to contain the fire from spreading to other parts of the building.

However, Adefala, said the fire was put under control following swift response of his men to the scene of the incident



Source: Nigerian Tribune