Alternative routes ready, says LASG

88


The Lagos State Government announced on Friday that rehabilitation of alternative routes to be used during the closure of the Third Mainland Bridge had been carried out.

The state’s Commissioner for Transportation, Dr Frederic Oladeinde, made the announcement in a statement in Ikeja.

The statement was signed by the Head of the Public Affairs Unit of the ministry, Mrs Bolanle Ogunlola.

Oladeinde was cited as making the disclosure while providing an update on the readiness of the state for the partial closure of the bridge, slated for July 24.

The commissioner said that provision of the alternative routes was in line with the State Government’s agenda to ensure safety and free flow of…



Source: Nigerian Tribune