Water Toxicity: Indiana Mom Dies from Drinking Too Much Water | The Guardian Nigeria News

0
62


By Itunu Azeez Kareem

05 August 2023   |  
8:58 am

A heart-wrenching incident unfolded during the Fourth of July weekend as Ashley Summers, a 35-year-old mom of two from Monticello, Indiana, lost her life due to an uncommon and fatal case of “water toxicity.” Ashley was on a fun-filled vacation with her family at Lake Freeman when the unfortunate event occurred. According to reports from…

ashley summers and family photo facebook Water Toxicity: Indiana Mom Dies from Drinking Too Much Water | The Guardian Nigeria NewsA heart-wrenching incident unfolded during the Fourth of July weekend as Ashley Summers, a 35-year-old mom of two from Monticello, Indiana, lost her life due to an uncommon and fatal case of “water toxicity.”

Ashley was on a fun-filled vacation with her family at Lake Freeman when the unfortunate event occurred.

According to reports from WRTV, Ashley had been out on…



Source: Guardian Newspaper