Jose Mourinho speaks after his team’s shocking 3-1 defeat today. Photo: YouTube
Jose Mourinho recently went all out to pour out what he has in mind after Chelsea’s 3-1 home defeat to Southampton, during the 2015/2016 EPL title race.
See 15 punchlines extracted from his full 7 minutes after match speech below…
1. I think you know me and I think I don’t run away from responsibilities
2. Because we are in such a bad moment I think I shouldn’t be afraid to be so honest
3. When we are so down I think it’s time to be a little bit honest and to see clearly
4. Referees are afraid to give decisions for Chelsea
5. A penalty is a crucial moment in the game with the result at 1-1, and I repeat that if the FA wants to punish me they can punish me, they don’t punish other managers but they punish me.
6. Clear penalties are not given and it happens every time and even in Champions League matches
7. The team mentally, psychologically, the team is unbelievably down and it looks like good players are bad players
8. The team mentally, they try, they try, they try, and they are in such a low moment that they collapse
9. If the club wants to sack me they have to sack me because I’m not running away from my responsibilities from my team and from my convictions.
10. I think this is a crucial moment in the history of this club.
11. If the club sacks me, they sack the best manager that this club have
12. The players they still have to play until the end of the season with the gold champions badge in their shirt and arm
13. I want to work things always I consider myself number one. I have a big self-esteem, a big ego, I consider myself …Read More
Source:: The NET